$100 – $135 Individual
$125 – $150 Couples & Families
*Ask about our reduced rates
We currently accept the following insurance providers:
- United Health Care / Optum
- TriCare and TriCare West
- Anthem Blue Cross EAP
- Health Advocate EAP
- Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept the insurance providers specified above, as well as cash, Venmo, PayPal and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!